Pokémon GO updated to version 0.69.1 for Android and 1.39.1 for iOS
The updates were 0.69.0 and 1.39.0 were rolled out recently and in order to fix some bugs in the previous updates, 0.69.1 and 1.39.1 updates will be rolled out soon.
Pokémon GO is now in the process of being updated to versions 0.69.1 for Android and 1.39.1 for iOS devices.
Some of the changes are given as under :
- Spark has returned to appraise Pokémon for Team Instinct Trainers.
- Resolved a motivation decay bug impacting Pokémon with less than 3000 CP.
- Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after consuming potions too quickly.
- Resolved a bug causing Pokémon GO to freeze after all 6 Pokémon faint during a Raid Battle.
- Resolved an issue causing iPhone 6 devices to crash.
But we all know Niantic has been reluctant to share any info before it’s all ready for the Trainers to use. And hence we will be keeping an eye out for the APK Mine to be updated once the APK is released.
We will update you guys with the Download links and the APK Mine as soon as they are out.
That’s it for now guys.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page And Follow us on Twitter so that you never miss out on any further updates.