Gym Badge Experience is a way to measure your reputation with a Pokemon Go gym, For starters, you will need 500XP for Bronze, 4000XP for Silver and 30000XP for Gold variants of Badges.
|Badge||Additional XP||Total XP|
|Bronze||500 XP||500 XP|
|Silver||3500 XP||4000 XP|
|Gold||26,000 XP||30,000 XP|
Here are some of the ways to achieve the same:
- Attending A number of Raids: Raids are the best mechanism to gain quick Badge XP, as it requires to do 30 raids at a single Gym in order to gain a Golden Badge. This might look like a lengthy process, but it’s still much faster.
- Attacking Gyms: While doing be aware that you will burn through your Pokemon go resources fast. Revives might become your best friend for this option
- Placement of defenders in stagnant Gyms will turn out to be an excellent strategy to gain Gym Badge XP, even though your PokeCoin gain will suffer a lot.
- Deploying Pokémon gives you a solid 100XP
- Avoid Berry Feeding, since it promotes stagnant Gyms and is the slowest overall method in order to level up your gym.
Here is a list of things that show the amount of Rewarded Gym XP
|Defending a Gym||1XP||reward * minutes defending|
|Feeding a Berry||10XP||/|
|Deploying a Defender||100XP||/|
|Winning a Raid||1000XP||/|
|Winning a Battle||0.01XP||reward * defender CP|
|Lose a Battle||5XP||/|