The Solstice has already been started, it means for a week we will have the advantage of experience points for good throws, discounted lucky eggs in the store and, of course, higher spawn rates for Fire and Ice-type Pokémon.
If you’re wondering how likely you are going to encounter your favorite Pokemon, well a Redditor Charter23 did the analysis and compiled the list giving the frequency how likely Pokemon gonna appear in the wild.
Here’s the simplified version of the list
Solstice Event Rarity Tiers
Houndoom, Cyndaquil, Vulpix and many more are going to be common during the but it’s obvious that we are going fill our bag by not missing anyone during this event!
And that’s it from us now, we will soon be releasing the list of Fire-type Pokemon you need to prioritize during the event.
- Solstice Event XP Bonus Details – Egg Hatch, Curve Throw
- ICE Type Pokémon that can defeat Blissey, Dragonite, Snorlax Easily
- New Device Go’tcha Launched – Pokemon Go Plus Alternative With Auto Spin, Auto
- Review: Go-tcha For Pokémon GO – GO Plus Alternative with Auto Features
- Updated Egg Hatching Chart and Rarity Tier [2nd June]